An easy grilled pizza loaded with refried beans, tomatoes, green chiles, fresh avocado and melted sharp cheddar – the only pizza recipe you’ll ever need this summer!
Grilling pizza is a great idea in the summertime. All you need is some Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust and a fired up grill for that charred, smoky crust that you can get in just minutes. Once you get the crispy crust with the gorgeous grill marks, go ahead and throw on some of your favorite toppings. My favorite toppings is in this nacho pizza, loaded with refried beans, green chilis, tomatoes, fresh avocado, and some melted sharp cheddar. It’s a nacho party in your mouth on that fluffy yet crisp, charred pizza crust.
After making this 3 times in one week, I think it’s safe to say that this has definitely become my favorite go-to grilled pizza recipe for the rest of the summer!
An easy grilled pizza loaded with refried beans, tomatoes, green chiles, fresh avocado and melted sharp cheddar - the only pizza recipe you’ll ever need this summer!
- 1 can (11-ounce) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup cooked refried beans
- 1 can (4.5-ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly coat a 14x14 piece of aluminum foil with nonstick spray.
- Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with semolina or cornmeal, roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared aluminum foil.
- Add dough to grill, foil side down. Cook, uncovered, until bottom of crust is golden brown, about 3 minutes; remove from grill.
- Flip the crust and spread refried beans evenly over the top, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with chiles, tomatoes and cheese.
- Place onto grill, foil side down, and cook, covered, until crust is golden brown and cheese begins to melt.
- Serve immediately, topped with avocado and cilantro.
Adapted from Pillsbury
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills.