Grilled Corn Mango Salsa
A blend of fresh ingredients that will turn any dish into an exciting new favorite!
Remember when I posted about those amazing cinnamon-sugar crusted grilled banana ice cream sundaes? Well, I have yet another fun recipe for you today in part of Mazola’s summer grilling series!
Today, I bring you a grilled corn mango salsa. With the smoky corn kernels (along with the gorgeous grill marks, might I add), sweet mango, bell pepper and red onion, you have a gorgeous blend of veggies and fruit with such fun textures in every bite. Not to mention the use of Mazola’s heart-healthy corn oil! With more cholesterol-blocking plant sterols than any other oil, Mazola makes it so easy to enjoy the grill.
So be sure to fire up the grill this weekend – you’ll want to add this salsa to your pork, chicken, or fish. Or you could be like me and eat it right out of the bowl with a spoon!
Grilled corn mango salsa - a blend of fresh ingredients that will turn any dish into an exciting new favorite!
- 3 ears corn, shucked and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt, to taste
- In a large bowl of water, soak corn for 30 minutes; drain well.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush corn with corn oil and add to grill. Cook until grill marks appear, about 3-4 minutes on each side; let cool before cutting the corn kernels off the cobs.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, mango, bell pepper, onion, lime juice, cilantro and salt, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Mazola Seasonal Surprises E-Book
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mazola®. All opinions expressed are my own.