Amazingly tender, flavorful Korean beef made right in the slow cooker with just 3 ingredients and 5 min prep – it doesn’t get easier than that!
My slow cooker has been comfortably sitting on a shelf for about a year now. But once I finally dusted it off, I’ve been using it nonstop, from this honey sesame chicken to this rich creamed corn for Thanksgiving. But with all of the holiday madness this month and tons of extra things that need to get done, we’re really in need of quick and easy, effortless dishes like this Korean beef here.
With the help of Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces, you can easily put an amazing weeknight dinner on the table with just 5 min prep! You can simply throw everything in the slow cooker, cover, cook, shred and that’s it! Now how easy was that?
You can also throw this in some tacos, quesadillas, sandwiches, fried rice – the sky is the limit! I kept it simple over a bed of white rice but I can’t wait to make a cheesy, kimchi panini out of this. And the best part is not only the 5 min prep or that you just need 3 ingredients but this batch makes enough to feed an army so the leftovers are perfect for work the very next day!
Amazingly tender, flavorful Korean beef made right in the slow cooker with just 3 ingredients and 5 min prep - it doesn't get easier than that!
- 3 pound boneless chuck roast
- 1 (13-ounce) package Campbell's Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce
- 10 mini sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Place chuck roast into a slow cooker. Add Campbell's Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce and sweet peppers. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chuck roast from the slow cooker and shred the beef before returning to the pot with the juices. Cover and keep warm for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Campbell’s Kitchen. All opinions expressed are my own.