10 Sheet Pan Dinners
Speedy, family-friendly, no-brainer dinners you need to make tonight! These dinners are so easy to make and clean up is a breeze!
Here are 10 complete sheet pan dinners that are absolute must-makes! Why dirty up another pan, right? Toss everything you can directly on the sheet pan, pop it in the oven and boom. Dinner is set and clean up is a breeze. And you know my cardinal rule. You can always eat right on the sheet pan to save on even more dishes.
1. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – The easiest shrimp boil ever. And it’s mess-free. No newspapers. No bags. No clean-up. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake – You’ll have an entire breakfast for dinner here with eggs, bacon and cheesy crisp hash browns. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Tilapia – 30 min. With the butteriest, flakiest fish ever. With roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies – Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with roasted potatoes and broccoli. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Sheet Pan Asian Stir Fry – No fancy wok or skillet needed here. Just your sheet pan. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Salmon – With roasted potatoes and green beans with a garlic butter sauce that is TO-DIE-FOR. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon – Skip the carb-loaded rice and bake your side dishes right alongside your main. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken – Everyone’s favorite bruschetta toasts in chicken-form. Simply top with fresh tomatoes prior to serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Sheet Pan Steak and Fries – Bake your fries first, then add the steaks. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp – A complete dinner with only 5 ingredients. Plus, who can resist that epic garlic butter sauce, right? [GET THE RECIPE.]