Sweet Corn Pasta
You know how that Broccoli and Bow Ties pasta dish could be made in under 30 minutes? Well here is another simple yet fantastic-tasting pasta dish that can be served in less than 20 minutes. All the ingredients can be chopped, minced, and zested while the pasta is cooking, so really, dinner can be served in about 13 minutes. Now the pasta is mixed in this simple olive oil concoction that’s filled with an orchestra of flavors of basil, parsley, garlic, and lemon, ingredients that are just made for each other. Together, they created a quick and healthy vegetarian weeknight dinner with such enjoyable refreshing flavors.
Sweet Corn Pasta (adapted from Baked Bree):
Yields 4 servings
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked sweet corn kernels
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, basil, parsley, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Add the corn and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Immediately combine the hot pasta and corn mixture, allowing the flavors to soak.
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan.
- miintymee likes this
- thejennybean likes this
- lesbianlove93 likes this
- munchinnomnom reblogged this from damndelicious
- heyidostuff likes this
- letsjustfacereality likes this
- vangielyn reblogged this from damndelicious
- collegeculinary likes this
- kriskashi reblogged this from damndelicious
- eflsm likes this
- simplefeasts reblogged this from damndelicious
- kriskashi likes this
- youpitralala likes this
- hungryjacs likes this
- yummybites likes this
- mh09 likes this
- whiskeyandwaves likes this
- esendoran likes this
- chalibu likes this
- allisonsasso likes this
- damndelicious posted this