Strawberry Eggnog Baked French Toast
**Enter to win Wusthof Classic Serrated Chopper ($125 value)! Ends 12/24.**
**Enter to win 12-month Food & Wine Magazine subscription! Ends 12/25.**
**Enter to win $100 to Freund Container & Supply! Ends 12/28.**
Guys, I finally tried eggnog. I’m not really sure as to why I never had it as a kid. It may be a Korean thing since Jason’s never tried it too. Either way, I picked up a carton and decided to make french toast.
But this isn’t your ordinary french toast. This one gets baked in the oven and you can actually prep it the night before. That way, in the morning, all you need to do is throw on the crumb topping, some strawberries (or any other berry would work) and pop it in the oven for a decadent Christmas morning breakfast.
Now how easy was that?
Also, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and that your day is filled with great company and lots and lots of food - enough for you to bring out the stretchy pants!
- flamingokitty22 likes this
- eversoeverything likes this
- dietpinkjesus reblogged this from classyandcrassy
- meander-at-sea likes this
- thelittlekitchen likes this
- kmcoccia likes this
- dietpinkjesus likes this
- dungha likes this
- youpitralala likes this
- thatgreenfrog reblogged this from damndelicious
- randomtactics likes this
- cubacuberwyn419 reblogged this from damndelicious
- monike likes this
- classyandcrassy reblogged this from damndelicious
- cubacuberwyn419 likes this
- notflowers likes this
- crooked-lust likes this
- bard-core likes this
- paresatbp likes this
- damndelicious posted this