Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals
I had so much fun making these tasty little treats. They were perfect as a simple snack but could also work as an appetizer. It was so simple and quick to make and tasted amazing with that fluffy, crisp crust with the hidden prosciutto inside. After all, how can anything go wrong with prosciutto?
Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals (adapted from Food Network):
Yields 2 servings
- 1/2 Pepperidge Farm puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 3 tablespoons garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened (I used boursin)
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 1 (12-ounce) package asparagus spears, trimmed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Spread cheese on pastry sheet.
Top with prosciutto.
Cut pastry sheet into strips.
Wrap one pastry strip around each asparagus spear, prosciutto-side in. Place pastries seam-side down onto baking sheet.
Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 15-17 minutes.
- farefortheextraordinaire reblogged this from damndelicious and added:
- hellrkitty likes this
- msmichellec likes this
- yumgetinmytum reblogged this from damndelicious
- thedishontrish likes this
- collegeculinary likes this
- simplefeasts reblogged this from damndelicious
- cookbakeeat likes this
- paresatbp likes this
- damndelicious posted this