Strawberry Crumb Bars with Meyer Lemon Glaze
Ever since I made these blueberry crumb bars, I’ve been a bit obsessed with making bars. They’re such easy desserts to whip up, and perfectly portable for any occasion. Just throw them in a pretty box with some wrinkled up parchment paper and you’re set!
Berry Medley Oatmeal Crumb Bars
Boy, am I glad it’s Friday. This week completely dragged on and I was honestly ready for a glass of wine at 10AM on Monday morning. Then, Wednesday, I woke up with a sore throat and now I am officially sick as a dog, inhaling cough drops by the minute and counting down the seconds until I am officially off of work to make my way to San Francisco.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Blondies
Ever since I was a kid, I never had much of a sweet tooth. It may have been because my mother never let me near any kind of chocolate, candy or soda. But growing up, or actually in the last 2 years, I’ve discovered the world of salted caramel, and boy have I been missing out.
Blueberry Crumb Bars
I’ve had this blog for almost 2 years now and I realized that I really love being a food blogger for so many different reasons, like…
- I love how my life revolves around natural lighting.
- I love how I have to spend 20 minutes finding the perfect lemons as food props, only to have it blurred out in the final edits.
- I love taking 50+ photos of these blueberry bars, only to use 1 in the final post.
- I love having to taste test a dozen cookies, only to go work it off at the gym right afterwards.
- I love the epic fails in the kitchen, like forgetting the sugar in your cornbread, even though you made the same mistake a month ago.
- I love writing my posts past midnight and then having to polish it up the next morning because apparently there were about 10 sentences that made absolutely no sense but was perfectly clear to me the night before.