Blueberry Crumb Bars
I’ve had this blog for almost 2 years now and I realized that I really love being a food blogger for so many different reasons, like…
- I love how my life revolves around natural lighting.
- I love how I have to spend 20 minutes finding the perfect lemons as food props, only to have it blurred out in the final edits.
- I love taking 50+ photos of these blueberry bars, only to use 1 in the final post.
- I love having to taste test a dozen cookies, only to go work it off at the gym right afterwards.
- I love the epic fails in the kitchen, like forgetting the sugar in your cornbread, even though you made the same mistake a month ago.
- I love writing my posts past midnight and then having to polish it up the next morning because apparently there were about 10 sentences that made absolutely no sense but was perfectly clear to me the night before.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins with Granola Crumb Topping
Between my full-time day job and my full-time blog job, it can be a bit exhausting. That’s why I’m always on the lookout to simplify my time spent in the kitchen during the insane mornings where I’m struggling to get out the door before 7:30AM or when I’m too tired to cook after a 10-hr work day.
Lemon Belgian Waffles with Blueberry Syrup
When I think of waffles, I imagine the perfect breakfast, sitting out on the patio with freshly squeezed orange juice, a side of hash browns, crisp bacon and 2 eggs over easy. With that, you need the perfect waffle recipe, and this may just be that perfect recipe I’ve been looking for.
Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Pancakes
As you read this post, I am on my way to San Francisco for the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Festival! I am incredibly excited for all the events that are lined up for us, like the walnut harvest tour and the TCHO chocolate factory tour, and I also get to spend some time with Jason so I could not be happier. I hope to see many of you out there! If not, I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated via Instagram and Twitter.