Garlic Ranch Potatoes
The best and easiest way to roast potatoes with garlic and ranch. After this, you’ll never want to roast potatoes any other way!
Garlic and ranch. My two new best friends.
I could seriously throw these two seasonings on anything and everything, but my all-time favorite flavor-combination has to be in these super easy, no-fuss roasted potatoes.
You just can’t go wrong with these two flavors – and if you want to take it even further, I’d throw in some crisp bacon bits. You’ll skip over from a side dish to the best meal of your life!
The best and easiest way to roast potatoes with garlic and ranch. After this, you'll never want to roast potatoes any other way!
- 3 pounds baby Dutch potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and Ranch Seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.