Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
Mini garlic bread that comes together in just 10 minutes – so buttery, so garlicky and just so easy!
I’m not one to cut corners but when it comes to Thanksgiving, I’ll take any shortcut available. After all, you have 8 things in the oven, the guests are all waiting and hungry, and one of your pies you were supposed to pick up ran out of stock.
There’s enough stress going around so that’s where these mini monkey breads come in.
They look super fancy, they’re amazingly buttery loaded with garlicky goodness, and they take just 10 minutes to put together. Done and done.
Although I should warn you that these mini breads will disappear fast so if I were you, I’d keep an extra stash hidden somewhere in the house to keep for yourself!
Mini garlic bread that comes together in just 10 minutes - so buttery, so garlicky and just so easy!
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup standard muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut each of the 8 biscuits into eighths, making 64 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley and salt, reserving 2 tablespoons; set aside. Stir in biscuit pieces and gently toss to combine.
- Drop 5-6 pieces into each muffin cup. Using your fingertips, gently press the last piece in the center.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.
Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything