Damn Delicious: 100 Super Easy, Super Fast Recipes
After 18 months and about 1,853,953 reshoots/edits/revisions I can finally share this with you:
DAMN DELICIOUS: 100 Super Easy, Super Fast Recipes (Oxmoor House).
Available September 6, 2016
Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iTunes / Indiebound
Publishing a cookbook was not what I expected at all – it took a lot of sleepless nights, and a few blood, sweat and tears. Just a few.
But it is officially done. Packed with quickie breakfasts, one-pot meals, slow-cooker recipes, last-minute drinks and desserts, and so much more, I hope this book inspires you to skip the drive-thru lane and whip up these super speedy meals instead! There’s 100 recipes, with some of my favorites here:
- Strawberry and Cream Smoothie Bowl (P. 16)
- Overnight Blueberry Croissant Breakfast Bake (P. 39)
- Sheet-Pan Steak and Veggies (P. 57)
- Buttermilk Ranch Drumsticks (P. 78)
- Bulgogi Philly Cheesesteak (p. 84)
- Tuna and Avocado Poké Bowls (p. 87)
- Zucchini Salad with Roasted Tomatoes and Mozzarella (P. 106)
- Batter-Fried Cauliflower with Orange Sauce (P. 110)
- Pork Chops with Asparagus, Tomatoes, and Corn (P. 151)
And I can’t leave you guys without a sneak peak.