Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip
A wonderfully hot and cheesy broccoli dip that is sure to be a crowd pleaser – people will be begging you to make more!
If you’ve been following Damn Delicious for awhile now, you’ll know that dips and I have a very special relationship. It’s so special that I’ll skip the main entree just so I have more room dip. But this dip here – this is an extra special dip that I just couldn’t wait to share with you, a dip so perfect for your Easter holiday or spring brunch that your friends and family will be begging you to make again and again and again.
What makes this dip so special? Well, it’s got everything you need in a dip – major creaminess, cheesiness, a kick of flavor from the Emeril’s Essence and of course, broccoli overload. And when you take a slice of freshly baked, crusty bread and dip that right into the piping hot dip, it is absolute perfection.
Now when you’re putting this together, I highly recommend using high-quality ingredients, especially when you have a short ingredient list like this one here. And you know that when it comes to cream cheese, I only use PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. It’s a brand that I’ve been using ever since I could make my way into the kitchen. They only use fresh local milk and real wholesome cream, going from farm to fridge in just six days!
So there you have it – the creamiest, most epic dip of all time. And I know I already mentioned that this would be perfect for your Easter spread but this would also be perfect for any other day of the week. There’s also no shame of making this your breakfast, lunch and dinner because that’s exactly what I did the day after I made this!
Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ cup Panko*
- 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2 ½ cups fresh broccoli florets
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Panko and cook, stirring, until browned and toasted, about 3 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, milk, Emeril’s Essence, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread broccoli mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Panko, if desired.
Disclosure: I have been selected by Kraft Foods to be a spokesperson for PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own.