The easiest and cheapest shirley temple you will ever make in 2 minutes with just 2 ingredients! How easy is that?
It’s a virtual bridal shower for Sally! Our very good friend Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction will be getting hitched in 2 months so a group of us have come together to throw her an amazing bridal shower. And you know I couldn’t come to the shower without something bright and color, just like all of Sally’s gorgeous sprinkled goodies!
Sally is one of the sweetest girls that I know, and she’s a hell of a baker. Every time I see her funfetti donuts or lemon blueberry cake blowing up on Pinterest, I want to run to the kitchen and bake up a storm! And I could not be more thrilled for her that she is getting married. Sally – I truly wish you all the best with Kevin and Jude!
Now this shirley temple – you wouldn’t believe that this really comes together in just 2 minutes with 2 ingredients. All you need is some lemon-lime soda and maraschino cherries. That’s it! It’s simple, cheap and so easy – perfect for those group get-togethers. You can even dress these up with maraschino cherry garnishes and those fancy cocktail umbrellas. No one could even guess that this is just the easiest thing ever!
And don’t forget to check out what everyone else is bringing to the shower!
- Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake from Lauren’s Latest
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls from Averie Cooks
- Cake Batter Funfetti Cookies from Diethood
- Cake Batter Popcorn from I Heart Naptime
- Confetti Cookie Milkshake from Bake Your Day
- Cake Batter Ice Cream Balls from Oh, Sweet Basil
- Frosted Sugar Cookies from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Peanut Butter Filled Doughnuts from Crazy For Crust
- Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cups from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Funfetti Pudding Mix Cookies from Cooking Classy
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from The Messy Baker
- Chocolate Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars from Handle the Heat
- Vanilla Banana Muffins from Love From the Oven
- Homemade Funfetti Yellow Birthday Cake from Ambitious Kitchen
- Frosting Filled Deep Dish Cake Batter Cookies from The Domestic Rebel
The easiest and cheapest Shirley Temple you will ever make in 2 minutes with just 2 ingredients! How easy is that? Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
Did you Make This Recipe?
The easiest and cheapest Shirley Temple you will ever make in 2 minutes with just 2 ingredients! How easy is that?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.