10 Quick and Easy Baked Chicken Recipes
Skip the fried chicken and try these recipes instead. No one will ever believe the chicken is actually baked!
Ready to get back in those skinny jeans? Well, you can skip the fried chicken and try these baked chicken recipes instead. You won’t believe how much flavor is packed right in, and the texture is unbelievably crisp-tender!
1. Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce – Made with the most amazing cream sauce ever. It’s so good, you’ll want to guzzle down the sauce. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Lemon Butter Chicken – Cream. Lemon. And butter. What more do you need? [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Pan Roasted Lemon Chicken – Who needs fried chicken when you can get this Dijon-herb crust by roasting this to absolute crisp-perfection? [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Baked Honey Sesame Chicken – The honey-sesame combo is so much better on these juicy chicken thighs, broiling the tops to get that amazing crispness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic – Juicy, tender chicken served with an oh-so-creamy garlic sauce that the whole family will go crazy for. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce – A mushroom sauce made completely from scratch – there’s absolutely no condensed cream of mushroom soup here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Ranch Cheddar Chicken – You can never ever go wrong with a creamy, cheesy Ranch topping. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Lemon Chicken with Asparagus and Potatoes – This is truly an entire meal in a single skillet. Done and done. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Oven Fried Chicken with Honey Mustard Glaze – No one would ever guess that this was baked, not fried. And the honey mustard glaze is to. die. for. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken – The flavors of sweet and savory come together so perfectly in this epic garlic sauce. [GET THE RECIPE.]