Mini BLT Wedge Salads
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Kraft®. All opinions expressed are my own.
These mini salads with crisp bacon bits are perfect for easy serving, and miniature food always tastes better!
Is there anyone that doesn’t really love a good BLT? A BLT with those crisp bacon strips, fresh tomatoes and that extra crunchy lettuce. It’s so simple, yet so stinking delicious.
Now with this classic favorite, I have teamed up with Kraft® in their Twist That Dish program, creating my very own fun twist to the traditional BLT into none other than these cute little miniature wedge salads.
Why? Because miniature foods are just so much more fun to eat, right?
Best of all, these are so easy to whip up, and it doesn’t require a million ingredients. All you need is your classic BLT ingredients, eggs, crumbled blue cheese and Ranch dressing. When ready to serve, you can serve these as a quick and easy dinner option. Easy peasy.
And now, it’s your turn to tell us your own twist on a beloved dish using your favorite Kraft® product(s) for a chance to win the grand prize – a kitchen makeover! You can submit your entry here or via Twitter and Instagram with #KraftTwistsSweeps. Good luck!
Mini BLT Wedge Salads
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer™ Bacon, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup KRAFT® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- Cut lettuce in half right through the middle, then cut the halves into four wedges each. Cut each wedge in half. Repeat with remaining lettuce to make 16 wedges.
- Top each wedge with Ranch dressing, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon and eggs; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious!
Chungah, I love your recipes! When I need inspiration, I look on your site and I always find something. My daughter couldn’t make it home for Christmas, so we are having a “Little Christmas” (Jan 6th) appetizer party so the whole family can get together again. The wedges will definitely be on the list as well as many other appetizers of yours. Thank you SO much, and blessings to you and your family for the coming year!
I love a good wedge salad now and then. This one looks amazing. Nom nom =)
I want to try your Mini BLT Wedge Salads this weekend, it looks absolutely incredible and super cute! . I think my boyfriend John love this! I like also your other healthy recipes for diet. Definitely I will add this to my to-make list! Thanks for your awesome recipes. Good job friend! Keep updating through your cookbook. Nice post indeed!
I am with Mary, I love both BLTs and wedge salads so this is definitely something I would like to try. I also like how they are miniature and easier to eat that way.
I love BLTs, and I love wedge salads. I am going to double love this!
Oooh these are super cute! I used to work at a place that served BLT’s and every time I made one I wanted to eat it myself, haha! And you’re right – miniature food is just so much better!
When I was a teenager, my mom used to make something similar to this all the time. It wasn’t as fancy but It was still delicious. Thank you and Kraft for bringing back a great memory.
These look amazing!! Love miniature food!
That’s a cute salad. Love the bite sized wedges. Great idea.
This sounds really good, I already had dinner but I am so craving this right now. You can’t go wrong with bacon and blue cheese, and they’re cute too!