10 Quick-Fix Asian Noodle Recipes
Fast, cheap and quick! And you can use any kind of noodles you have on hand – fettuccine, spaghetti, ramen, anything!
Get your Asian noodle fix with these 10 recipes! They are seriously so easy to make, and you can use any type of noodles you have on hand – there’s no need to go to a specialty store. If spaghetti is your jam, spaghetti noodles can be used for all! Why make dinner more complicated than it really needs to be?
1. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. Quick, no-fuss, and made in less than 30min. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for a healthier twist. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Beef Noodle Stir Fry – You can add in your favorite veggies, making this to be the perfect clean-out-the-fridge type meal. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Easy Homemade Ramen – Ramen is easier to make than you think. And you know it’s so much tastier (and healthier) than the store-bought packaged version. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowls – The teriyaki sauce is completely homemade. But you can use store-bought too if you’re in a pinch. I won’t judge if you won’t. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Cheater Pho (Asian Noodle Soup) – With this simplified version, you can have homemade pho on your table in 30 min or less. It doesn’t get any easier (than the 4 hour pho version of course). [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Sesame Soba Noodles – With a simple Asian vinaigrette and soba noodles, these noodles are quick and refreshing. Feel free to add a hard-boiled egg for protein. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Quick Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry – A lightning fast noodle stir fry made with linguine noodles, although you can use anything really – angel hair, fettuccine, spaghetti, etc. You name it. It’s all good. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Thai Shrimp Noodles – Shrimp, veggies and linguine. Plus, a peanut garnish. Done. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat – Tastes just like Panda Express except it takes just minutes to whip up and tastes a million times better. DUH. [GET THE RECIPE.]