10 Superfast Better-Than Takeout Recipes in Less than 30 Minutes
Skip the takeout, delivery, and drive-thru! Nothing beats homemade when it’s this quick!
Have you ever ordered takeout, then think, shoot, I could’ve made this so much better?
Well, it’s time to throw out all those takeout menus because these homemade recipes can get dinner on the table in 30 min or less. And it tastes 10000x better – saving you time and money.
Win-win for all!
1. Asian Garlic Noodles – You get to use all the pantry ingredients here. No need for that emergency grocery run. If you don’t have spaghetti, you can use any kind of pasta you have on hand. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Instant Pot Korean Beef – Korean beef in the IP in just 15 minutes? Um, yes, please. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Thai Shrimp Soup – You know how all the delivery places skimp on the shrimp? Well, now you get to have all the shrimp you could ever dream of in this soup. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup – Tender chicken bites, ginger, coconut milk, snow peas, lime juice, cilantro and rice noodles. Why ever order take-out when the homemade version is this good? [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry – Everyone’s favorite beef and broccoli is turned into the easiest stir fry noodles ever. It’s even better as leftovers. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – A copycat recipe that you can easily make right at home in just 20 minutes. And it tastes a million times better too. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Lo Mein Meal Prep – Save time, money and calories when you prep for the entire week. Made skinny with whole wheat spaghetti and chockfull of veggies. You’re welcome. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Panda Express Chow Mein – Tastes just like Panda Express except, really, it takes just minutes to whip up and tastes a billion times better. Promise. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Asian Salmon in Foil – The best and easiest way to make salmon in foil – and you won’t believe how much flavor is packed right in. [GET THE RECIPE.]
1o. Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry – A 20 min stir fry. It doesn’t get easier (or quicker) than that. Oh and it’s only 287.3 calories per serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]