Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
The best and cheesiest, creamiest dip you will ever have – after all, you just can’t go wrong with bacon!
It’s New Year’s Eve tomorrow night and I will be doing nothing except stuffing my face with this dip. That and finally starting Scandal on Netflix. I’m ending this year with a bang, guys.
And when I say “bang”, I mean cheese, some more cheese, and bacon. With a side of creaminess, of course.
After all, once that calendar hits 1/1/2015, I’ll be starting those juice cleanses and “clean eating” nonsense so I might as well get in all this bacon when I can!
The best and cheesiest, creamiest dip you will ever have - after all, you just can't go wrong with bacon!
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire. Stir in bacon, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread bacon mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and parsley, if desired.