10 Healthy New Year’s Recipes
New Year, New You! Stick to those resolutions with these simple, quick and easy, hearty, healthy recipes! From meal prep recipes for the week to 30 min dinners! No excuses. These recipes are just TOO EASY!
Guys. It’s 2018! New year, new you! We can easily stick to those healthy eating resolutions with these no-fuss recipes. From detox smoothies to zucchini noodle meal preps, I have you guys completely covered.
1. Green Detox Smoothie – Feel your best with this healthy, nutrient-rich, bikini-ready green smoothie. Loaded with powerful superfoods like spinach and kale, celery, apple, banana and ginger. Just 136 calories per serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Detox Chicken Soup – Cleansing, immune-boosting soup packed with all the good stuff (kale, mushrooms, celery, carrots, etc.) without compromising any taste. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash – Roasted spaghetti squash tossed in butter, garlic and plenty of fresh Parmesan cheese. It’s simple, healthy and low-carb. 410 calories. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Shrimp Zucchini Noodles Meal Prep – Craving shrimp scampi? Prep for the week ahead for a low-carb, quick, easy and HEALTHY meal using zucchini noodles. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Roasted Cauliflower Soup – You will not believe that this is actually cauliflower soup. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Thai Chicken Buddha Bowls – Healthy, hearty and nutritious bowls filled with whole grains, plenty of veggies, and a simple peanut sauce that is absolutely to die for. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks – Your new go-to side dish. Roasted cauliflower is the best/easiest way to go. So crisp-tender and perfectly seasoned. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parmesan – Everyone’s favorite comfort food with less calories. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Meatballs – These make-ahead meal prep boxes will make you forget all about pasta. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein – Even your picky eaters will love this. Only 299 cal/serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]
You are the new Martha, Ina, Giada
You are a Rock Star
Hey, wonderful recipes. I really love these all! Most I like is your Thai chicken dish, amazing one, I can’t stop myself now to try that. Great list I must say! Thanks a lot dear for this amazing list!
Love these recipes of yours.It Looks very tasty and delicious . Recipes are so easy and less time consuming .Its like an motivation for me to try these healthy recipes which looks so tasty. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
These all sound so delicious! I’ll be saving a few of these, thanks Carly!
Green Smooties are the best. Apple and banana over power taste so all other ingredients make it healthy!!
thank you for these, need inspiration to stay on track! Great idea by the way with the ice bath for the Detox Smoothies, they go down better iced cold!
I love these recipes, so colourful and so many ways to add more vegetables to my diet. Thanks.
I’ve never had a green smoothie, but can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks for all of your amazing, delicious meals. You are my “go to” site for meal planning!
Your recipes are heaven sent. My household consists of myself, my mother, my finicky boyfriend and health conscious stepfather. Keep posting doll! It’s much appreciated
Your meal prep recipes look amazing!
Chungs, why on earth would anyone drink something that looks like ground grass? That smoothie hopefully tastes better than it looks….right?
Have you ever tried a green smoothie? They’re the best! They certainly taste better than it looks. Although I personally love a vibrant green-looking smoothie! 🙂
Made with the right ingredients you cannot even taste the green vegetable. It’s fantastic. I’ve done drinks like this for years.
Green smoothies are Delicious! Full of flavor and healthy goodness.
I love trying your recipes-easy and delicious. I hope you continue to create these.