Maple Glazed Ham
This classic ham recipe is made with the most incredible maple, brown sugar glaze. With just a few ingredients, this will be a hit with everyone!
Guys, Christmas is seriously in just 1 week!
I know we say this all the time but seriously, where did all the time go? Didn’t we just celebrate Thanksgiving? I’m still working through all my leftover hambone soup by the way. It’s legit the best.
And by the time I finish this batch, I’ll have another hambone to use up with this recipe!
Now this recipe is a super easy, classic baked holiday ham with the most incredible maple, brown sugar glaze. All you need is 6 ingredients for this glaze: maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon, orange zest, fresh rosemary and black pepper.
That’s it. It’s a super short ingredient list.
Just make sure your ham is sitting at room temperature before baking. From there, you can brush that beautiful ham with 1/4 cup of the glaze, and then you can baste that bad boy every 30 minutes, yielding that super sticky, super perfect glazy heaven.
Maple Glazed Ham
The classic ham is made with the most incredible maple, brown sugar glaze. With just a few ingredients, this will be a hit with everyone!
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (8-lb) bone-in, fully cooked, spiral-cut ham, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with foil and lightly oil or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon, orange zest, rosemary and pepper.
- Place ham, cut side down, in the prepared baking dish. Brush evenly with 1/4 cup maple syrup mixture.
- Place into oven, brushing with remaining maple syrup mixture every 30 minutes, until cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 2 hours 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.