Loaded with both refried and black beans, you definitely won’t be missing the meat in these cheesy, vegetarian nachos!
Happy Labor Day! Can you believe we’re already in September?! Before you know it, I’ll be frantically putting together a Thanksgiving menu right before the holidays!
But before I bring out the pumpkin recipes in full mode, I have a very special recipe that is an absolute must for your Labor Day party spread (or for dinner on a Friday night if you’re like me!). Here we have an oh-so-cheesy meatless nacho dish with both black beans AND refried beans. Plus, you can’t forget about the garnished avocados and pickled jalapeños.
This dish comes together so quickly, and you’re free to add whatever toppings your heart desires without any skimping on the good stuff – bacon, shrimp, chorizo, Sriracha – the sky’s the limit!
Loaded with both refried and black beans, you definitely won't be missing the meat in these cheesy, vegetarian nachos!
- 4-5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup green chilis
- Pickled jalapeños, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread tortilla chips into the prepared baking dish. Top with cheese, avocado, tomato, beans, corn and green chilis.
- Place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with pickled jalapeños, if desired.