A no-fuss, super easy salmon dish that’s baked in foil for the most tender, most flavorful salmon ever!
Salmon in foil isn’t the prettiest thing in the world but despite it’s looks, it is by far the best kind of salmon I have ever had.
Now if you’re not familiar with the foil method, it’s really just a super easy and simple way to prepare fish. Simply season the salmon in this sweet garlic mixture loaded with fresh thyme, fold it up and pop it in the oven. That’s it!
After 15 minutes, you’ll have a wonderfully seasoned salmon that easily flakes with a fork. Serve with rice and/or vegetables and dinner is set!
A no-fuss, super easy salmon dish that's baked in foil for the most tender, most flavorful salmon ever!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.*
- Serve immediately.
*Baking time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of the salmon.
Adapted from Cookin' Canuck