A refreshing, bubbly sangria loaded with tons of fruity goodness – and it takes just 5 min to put together this show-stopping cocktail!
So we’ve been in our new home for a week now and I’ve finally unpacked all the kitchen boxes. All 15 boxes. It was a huge triumph so to celebrate, I made sangria!
Now I’m more of a white wine gal so I chose to make this with a combination of a crisp white wine and a sparkling white wine (like Prosecco). And with a combination of my favorite fruits, this sangria came together in just 5 minutes.
And after that first sip, I was completely hooked. It was incredibly refreshing and cool, and I just loved that bubbly goodness. Plus, with all the colorful fruits, it just makes it even more fun to drink!
A refreshing, bubbly sangria loaded with tons of fruity goodness - and it takes just 5 min to put together this show-stopping cocktail!
- 1 (750 mL) bottle white wine
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or more, to taste
- 1 (750 mL) bottle sparkling white wine
- 8 sprigs mint
- In a large pitcher, whisk together white wine, peaches, kiwis, raspberries and sugar.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice with sparkling white wine, garnished with mint, if desired.
Adapted from Linda Wagner