10 Meal Prep Recipes
Quick, simple meal prep ideas that are not boring at all! Prep for the week ahead for chicken burrito bowls, lo mein and Korean beef!!
Meal prep doesn’t have to be boring or dull! Prep on the weekends so you can have chicken burrito bowls, lo mein, and Korean beef bowls all week long.
1. Korean Beef Bowl Meal Prep – Have your favorite Korean BBQ with brown rice, spinach and egg. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Chicken Tikka Masala Meal Prep – Chicken tikka masala bowls made completely from scratch in just 30 min. Done and done. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Shrimp Zucchini Noodles Meal Prep – Low-carb, quick, easy and HEALTHY using zucchini noodles. And it tastes just like shrimp scampi. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Shrimp Fried Rice Meal Prep – Skip the takeout. You just got served. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Meatballs – These low-carb meal prep boxes will make you forget all about pasta. Seriously. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Lo Mein Meal Prep – Save time, money and calories here. Made SKINNY with whole wheat spaghetti and chockfull of veggies. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Breakfast Meal Prep – Have breakfast for lunch and dinner with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, roasted potatoes and broccoli. You have the whole gang here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Quick Beef and Broccoli Meal Prep – Everyone’s favorite dish made even easier (and cheaper) using ground beef. Sub ground chicken or turkey. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Turkey Taco Salad Meal Prep – A much HEALTHIER take on Taco Tuesdays. You’re welcome. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Chicken Burrito Bowl Meal Prep – Think of this as healthier, tastier and cheaper Chipotle bowls that you can have all week long. But really, that chipotle cream sauce drizzle is everything. [GET THE RECIPE.]