Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Oh-so-creamy strawberry cheesecake in popsicle-form with a mile-high graham cracker crust!
Happy Monday! We’re starting off the week some fun frozen treats! See, a handful of bloggers and I have come together to bring you a week long of frozen goodies and some awesome giveaways. And I’m so excited to start it off with these amazing strawberry cheesecake popsicles.
With such a creamy cheesecake base made with cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, Greek yogurt, milk and some fresh strawberries, this will quickly become your favorite summer treat. And with that graham cracker crust, it’s absolute perfection!
Don’t forget to check out what everyone else is bringing to the table for our frozen treat week!
- Mango Raspberry Pops from Katie’s Cucina
- Mango Margarita Boozesicles from Nutmeg Nanny
- Blood Orange Chocolate Popsicles from Rachel Cooks
- Cookies & Ice Cream Pie from Chocolate & Carrots
- Pineapple Mint Popsicles from Sweet Remedy
- 3-Minute Easy Cherry Chocolate Sorbet from An Edible Mosaic
- Chocolate Blueberry Crumble Pop from Cooking with Books
- Easy Frozen Cherry Pie from Cook the Story
- Bananas Foster Ice Cream from The Baker Chick
- 1 Ingredient Cherry Ice Cream from Foodie with Family
- White Chocolate Buttermint Ice Cream from Eats Well With Others
Now for the giveaway:
Oh-so-creamy strawberry cheesecake in popsicle form with a mile-high graham cracker crust!
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until a crumbly, moist mixture forms; set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine cream cheese, strawberries, confectioners’ sugar, milk and Greek yogurt.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into popsicle molds, leaving 1-inch for the crust. Press graham cracker crumb mixture over the top of each mold, using your fingertips to gently press the crumbs into the batter. Add popsicle sticks to the center of each cup.
- Place into freezer until fully frozen, at least 4 hours.
Adapted from The Comfort of Cooking