Garlic Mushroom Kabobs
The best and easiest mushrooms ever! It’s so good, you’ll want to make it every single day of the week!
After making those veggie kabobs last week, I found myself only picking off the mushrooms. Now I actually liked every single one of those veggies on the skewers but those mushrooms… well, they were clearly the star of the kabobs. So on my next grocery run, I stocked up on all the mushrooms I could find to make solo mushroom kabobs. And boy, was I in for a treat.
These kabobs come together so quickly and easily with a simple balsamic marinade. All you need are some pantry herbs and you’re set. Easy peasy, right? From there, you can thread these bad boys onto some skewers and throw them right into the oven or on the grill.
When ready to serve, you can serve these as a side or appetizer to any meal. Although if you’re anything like us, you’ll devour this as a meal like there’s no tomorrow! Who needs a main dish anyway?
The best and easiest mushrooms ever! It's so good, you'll want to make it every single day of the week!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in mushrooms and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Thread mushrooms onto skewers and place onto prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and roast until tender, about 15-20 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
*These can be grilled over medium high heat, about 5-6 minutes per side.