15 Best Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes
From one pot meals to 15 min dishes and slow cooker recipes, these are the easiest pasta dishes ever, perfect for those busy weeknights!
From one pot meals to tex-mex dishes and even dishes made right in the slow cooker, this is your one-stop shop to get the best pasta dishes on your dinner table with just 10 min prep!
1. One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta – The easiest and creamiest pasta made in a single pot – even the pasta gets cooked right in the pan. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. One Pot Pizza Pasta Bake – Who can ever say no to pasta in pizza-form loaded with mini pepperonis? [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta – A creamy, hearty pasta dish that you can make in just 20 min. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp – All you have to do is dirty one pot. Done and done. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo – A rich and creamy lightened up alfredo sauce that tastes just as good as the original. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta – This Mexican-inspired pasta dish can be made in 30 minutes or less in a single pot. Easy peasy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus – Quick, easy, and chockfull of veggies. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake – An easy weeknight casserole with chicken, artichokes, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes – and all you need is 10 min prep. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Baked Ravioli – Amazingly cheesy, creamy and comforting. [GET THE RECIPE.]
11. Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce – An easy, no-fuss dish you can make right at home. It’s also cheaper, healthier and quicker than ordering out. [GET THE RECIPE.]
12. Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce – A rich and meaty spaghetti sauce cooked low and slow right in the crockpot. [GET THE RECIPE.]
13. One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in the easiest one pot meal. [GET THE RECIPE.]
14. Spinach Tomato Tortellini – The most unbelievably creamy tortellini you will make in just 15 min. Doesn’t get easier or tastier than that. [GET THE RECIPE.]
15. Spaghetti Carbonara – All you need is 5 ingredients and 15 minutes. Plus, you can’t go wrong with Parmesan and bacon. [GET THE RECIPE.]
I’m so in love with your pasta dishes. If only I could eat pasta everyday! Thank you.
Had a pkg. of three cheese tortolilli in my freezer for months. Didn’t know what to do with it. Saw the spinach tomato recipe. Wow perfect timing..I had to omit the spinach because of a dietary problem so I substituted green and yellow beans and baby peas..it was delicious ..next time I may add a little white wine or dry sherry..my husband loved it.it’s a great dish for company..Bravo..I love your recipes
Great Frances! Thank you for sharing!
I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.
Awesome pasta recipes. Hope you will add more recipes about pasta. I also using those recipes in my sites and cradit goes to you. You inspried me.
Thanks with love.
Great collection of recipes. I would like to add a link to this page from my website, would you be okay with this? These recipes are great for people that are new at making pasta and want to learn more recipes, and I think these recipes could help out a lot of my visitors. Thanks in advance!
Yes, absolutely. I just ask that the recipes are not republished in any manner. Thank you for the share!
Your recipes are absolutely wonderful! This is my favorite website. I tell all my friends about this site. Keep Cooking! I love it!
Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful recipes.
Such a gift.
If only pasta were low in carbs. I’m going to have to try these with spaghetti squash.
I love all of the pasta dishes you make! I’ll take one bowl of each!
So many lovely recipes. Thank you.
Thank you for an answer to that endless question “What’s for dinner tonight?”
The pesto pasta looks so insanely delicious. I love the one-pot/pan pastas as well. It makes it so easy for a last minute dinner!
Ohhhhh you speak my language. Thanks for this!
This post was made for me. Pasta is my favorite food ever. I’ve already made half of them, but I will definitely try some of the rest!
Pinned : ) Thanks for these wonderful and delicious looking recipes!
These recipes look simple and quick to make and so very delicious. Can’t wait to try them all!