10 Quick and Easy Summer Drinks
Easy peasy summer beverages that you’ll want all season long – from sangrias to lemonades and slushies!
These refreshing summer drinks are fruit-filled, kid-friendly and adult-pleasing – take your pick!
1. Pineapple Lemonade – So refreshing, so sweet, so tangy and just so wonderfully tropical. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco – Amazingly refreshing, bubbly, and sweet. You can even add frozen raspberries as ice cubes. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Watermelon Slush – You won’t believe that this comes together in just 5 minutes with only 3 ingredients. How easy is that? [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Raspberry Peach Iced Tea – This lightly sweetened iced tea is wonderfully fruity and so refreshing. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Sparkling Cherry Lemonade – The easiest, budget-friendly lemonade that you can make in just 15 min. No simple syrup needed. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Peach Prosecco Punch – An incredibly refreshing, bubbly party punch made with Prosecco, peach nectar and fresh berries. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Blueberry Lemonade – Made with an easy homemade blueberry syrup, this lemonade is so refreshing, sweet and tangy. It’s the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Easy Berry Sangria – Sparkling sangria chockfull of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Strawberry Pineapple Mimosas – The easiest, quickest, and best 4-ingredient mimosa ever. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. White Sangria Sparkler – A refreshing, bubbly sangria loaded with tons of gorgeous fruity goodness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
nice and creative
These look delicious and refreshing when the summer is scorching, Especially the bubbly ones 🙂
I and my family like this recipes k
Thank for sharing the recipes my wife will loves them!
This looks delicious! I had no idea an electric mixer could be used in this manner…I don’t have a blender but I do have a mixer:) My family will love this! Thank you!
Thanks for this quick and easy summer drinks. I love them all. It’s very refreshing! By the way do you have sicilian lemonade in your list like Fish and Meat’s Homemade Sicilian lemonade with blueberry jam & thyme. This is so good!
I do not have a recipe like that at this time but I have just added it to my bucket list. It sounds amazing!
These drinks will make me younger in these hot days in summer. I will try one by one. Love your blog so much. Thanks 🙂
Love your recipes! FYI I wanted to alert you to a great new sparkling wine. Barefoot brand is making a sparkling Pinot Grigio that is great. We used it for mimosas on Mother’s Day and wished we’d had another bottle.