15 Easy Shrimp Recipes
Quick and easy shrimp recipes for any night of the week. Best of all, shrimp is high in protein and low in calories!
Skip the boring chicken dinners and try some of these shrimp recipes instead. Shrimp is incredibly versatile and they cook very quickly, making these perfect for those busy weeknights!
1. Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry – The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min. 287.3 calories. [GET THE RECIPE.]
2. Easy Thai Shrimp Soup – Skip the take-out and try making this at home – it’s unbelievably easy and 10000x tastier and healthier. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Garlic Butter Shrimp – An amazing flavor combination of garlicky, buttery goodness. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Shrimp Fried Rice – Quick, easy and half the calories of take-out. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Honey Walnut Shrimp – Budget-friendly crispy battered shrimp tossed in a creamy, sweet mayonnaise mixture, topped with caramelized walnuts. [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Coconut Shrimp – Amazing crisp and crunchy. After all, nothing beats the homemade version. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Shrimp Dumplings – Homemade dumplings are easier to make than you think, and you can completely customize your fillings. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kabobs – The easiest, most flavorful way to prepare shrimp – so perfect for grilling or roasting. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp – A super easy one pot meal that the whole family will love – even the orzo gets cooked right in the pot. [GET THE RECIPE.]
11. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp – The easiest roasted shrimp cocktail ever made with just 5 min prep. Yes, it’s just that easy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
12. Shrimp Cobb Salad – A light, filling salad loaded with roasted shrimp, bacon bits, and avocado in a tangy, refreshing vinaigrette. [GET THE RECIPE.]
13. Shrimp and Corn Chowder – A creamy chowder that’s incredibly smoky, sweet and packed with tons of flavor. [GET THE RECIPE.]
14. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all. [GET THE RECIPE.]
15. Shrimp Scampi Dip – One of the best dips I’ve ever had, baked to absolute creamy, cheesy perfection. [GET THE RECIPE.]
My family loves shrimp. Need a new way to make it. They would love this.
I can’t wait to try out these recipes. I made Lo Mein from your recipe the other night and it was delicious. Tonight I am going to make the Shrimp and Corn Chowder. Thank you for sharing.
Great job in offering tasty, simple recipes. This is how I like to cook at home 90% of the time. Your web site is really fun to use.
Made the Bang Bang Shrimp with pasta but substituted cilantro for the parsley. Your Bang Bang recipe with the slight variation is the BOMB!
Awesome! So glad you enjoyed it!
Your recipes are so easy and delicious
This site was a jewel to find. My family loves shrimp and all other food and they are willing to try just about anything that I cook. Thanks for sharing your recipes with the world. I’m looking forward to more recipes from you.
I love shrimp so thanks for the inspiration! Love all those ideas 🙂
I am just crazy about shrimps..I am thinking to try out the “One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp” and serve it to my family. thanks a lot for sharing these delicious recipes with us.
I am allergic with shrimp but I love this seafood so much, I will try these recipes and I’m sure my family will love them especially Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kabobs, Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry and Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta…
Really delicious and figuring out recipes once again. I always follow your website for something new and i never disappoint.So thanks.
I cannot prepare all recipes listed here but I would like to try “Shrimp Scampi Dip” in next coming week. In this weekend I have planned to cook my husband favorite Knorr creamy shrimp alfredo (http://www.knorr.com/recipes/detail/46989/1/knorr-creamy-shrimp-alfredo),My hubby likes this most.
Great recipes.. My son Made the spicy shrimp pasta for thanksgiving for himself becUse he doesn’t like like the traditional turkey meal
. Had on the stove and people tried at thanksgiving thinking it was a different type dish. Now everyone asks for the recipe.
What an impressive choice of shrimps recipes! I’m very tempted by the coconut version…
I love your website, and have cooked so many of your recipes and look forward for yor cookbook ! Put your potsticker recipe in the book as they are always a hit with my company. Have a great day !
I am going to work my way through all of these recipes! But where to start? I am fairly new to your blog. I have not been disappointed yet with any of the recipes I have tried! Are you planning to publish a cookbook? Please do!
Yes! A cookbook is coming Fall 2016 🙂
There is nothing better than shrimp and pasta. Sometimes I make it with just mushrooms, onions and sugar snap pea stir fry and leave off any type of dressing/sauce. All flavors meld to a wonderful taste!!! Thank you for these.
Yum, I want to make all of these dishes! Shrimp has always been a favorite and you hit the meal on the head with these great recipes. I love your web site and the interesting ways you use everyday ingredients. Keep them coming.
Thank you for these fantastic shrimp recipes. Shrimp, always available and a cost effective treat. These recipes make it a special occasion. Appeciated
Shrimp “cost effective treat”??? Where can you get cost effective shrimp, I wonder???
Oh Chungah all your shrimp recipes are wonderful. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day. Your pictures and recipes are always great.
I love shrimp and these recipes sound so easy and delicious. I can’t wait to try them!
I made your Damn Delicious Sweet and Sour Chicken and have to say IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!! My boyfriend, his 2 picky eater boys, and I just loved this dish. I couldn’t find my cornstarch, so I used Panko. I needed to double the recipe because we had more than a pound of chicken breast. My boyfriend raved about this for 2 days. Thank you!